Tuesday, October 04, 2005

My best friend you will always be

Rob,

When I met you back in 1991, I never thought you would become such a special person in my life. I am still in disbelief and in shock about all this. I just cant deal with the fact that I will never be able to talk to you again. I will never hear the "Pamelita dime tu" again. Thank you for all your words of advise for all the times you lifted me when I was down. We went through marriages, divorces and broken hearts and I am happy to say we were always there for each other when we needed each other. That's what friends are for... I am lucky to say I met you, I have so many vivid memories of all the moments we shared. You are truly unique and I am convinced that God called you to his side because of the purity of your heart. It is not a common thing you know, a person as special as you. All of us here in Miami are crushed by the news. We love you and we will miss you so much. I will never forget you, my best friend you will always be.
love you
Pam Garcia
Class of 1993
Coral Park, Miami

No comments: