Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Thanks for your sacrifice


Tegui,
There hasn't been a moment that's gone by since I met you, when I didn't feel grateful and safe knowing you had my back! I always had a hard time hearing that you and Nate, and Doc, and Jordan, and Paul, and Bobby and everyone of you when you ever went off to sea. I prayed for you guys, but I never lost sleep.....because I knew I could sleep tight, and Stacey and Julia would sleep tight, because you guys had our back.

It is our responsibility to sleep tight and enjoy the life that you guys provided for us. You were willing to give your life so that I could sit safely on my home soil and enjoy a life more free than many in this world, and your sacrifice keeps that alive. I treasure, every day, the free life that you have ensured for me and my family and they will always know that.

Rob, I love you Brother and I will feel safe becaue I know you are still protecting me, and I will raise my family and tell them that they are safe because of you.

I love you, Yours in the Bond
Monkey

p.s. Stacey will miss your and Nate's horrible off-key singing!

No comments: