Its sad to say that we lost one of our friends and brothers today. As I sat and talked to him last Sunday, he spoke of the great plans and goals he had for his future. Proudly, he brought his fiancee to introduce her to all of us, and all of us to her. The blending of some of the parts of his life. I think about how happy and how proud he was of his brotherhood, and the passion and love he had for his country and his soon to be bride. I know that I am a better person for having known him. Please, say a prayer for his family and fiancee. Although, we are separated by a great distance we remain one in the bond.
Rob Elortegui, Lohse said it best "my friend, my brother, I love you"
"Adversity causes some men to break, and others to break records" Thanks Rob
Yours in the Bond, Bart W. Laird -440-
No comments:
Post a Comment