Thursday, September 24, 2009

ROB'S 4TH ANNIVERSARY


My dear son, as in preceding years, your annual death anniversary still is a reason to continue honoring you and your reminiscences. By this time the roses adorn the dresser in “Your Room”, right next to your picture, as it is usual on the 24th of each month.


This year your friend Nate likes to honor your memory with a special workout at the gym he attend, together to others friends, tomorrow September 25th. I will be very pleased to be present at the activity and happy to watch others perform something you so much loved to do.


I want tell to you that I have received the messages or signals that you spirit have sent to me. Like it happens to me last year a few days before my birthday: In my work, one day I received a tip of twenty dollars, the next day, the same person put again in my hand the tip and I thought “this are another twenty dollars”. I keep the bill in my hand for a few minutes and when I was alone and was going to place the bill in my wallet, without taking a look to it, my hand felt a texture so different to the other bills, that makes me to open the bill . I know it was not necessary to open the bill completely to know the quantity; however this was what I did. When I open the bill, I could read at the lower edge:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. Immediately your charisma comes to my mind. I confess I was very emotional and could not hold my tears. Son, you was there…. You give me the sign you were with me and that you remember my birthday, and you did it…!!! Thank you very much!!!


Coincidentally, in this month of your death anniversary, Beth your ex girlfriend get marry and your fiancée Sara, who had already married give born her first child. It is unbelievable that these two events happened in the same month, and precisely in the month of your annual anniversary!!!! Mary, Beth’s sister told me that on the wedding day, a helicopter was flying around the celebration weeding place. To her it was a signal for her to know you were there!!!

My dear son, today and always you will be in my thoughts and heart.


THANKS FOR BEING MY GUARDIAN ANGEL..."


I love you and miss you,


Your mother,


Mildred


Orlando, September 24, 2009

No comments: