Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy Birthday Brother

Its been a while since anyone has posted anything on this site, although i still re-read the existing posts almost daily. I think about you all the time bro...you have been a source of motivation for me while taking on a new career, and im happy to report that its going AWESOME!!!! I have a picture of the two of us taken at your apartment not too long ago in my note book for work, i look at it everyday before i walk into the office, its almost like you are there...sometimes i can hear you trash talking, pumping me up for the day ahead...and right before i hit the door i can see you smiling with that big shitty smile of yours, and i know im going to have a good day. I talk about you to complete strangers, tell them about the kind of person you were and how much i miss you...you're always in my thoughts.

Every year since i've known you we have tried to celebrate our birthdays together and atleast have a night in between where we would go grab a drink together...this year will not be any different...except i guess im buying all the beer.

Well brother i just wanted to say hi and wish you a happy birthday.
I miss you and love you

Ricky G

No comments: